Following changes in government advice and regulations we will still be operating but with additional safety measures in place:
- The reception area will be displaying a track and trace QR code which must be scanned before registering.
- Only one person will be allowed in the reception area at one time.
- We strongly recommend that participants limit observers to 1 person where possible.
- Groups from separate households may meet on site as long as the total number of people in the group does not exceed six. Social distancing (i.e. 2 metres distance or 1 metre with face coverings) must be observed at all times when on site.
- Groups will be allocated an outdoor table and must not mix with other groups.
- The spectator area will be cordoned into sections. Only members from one group at a time are allowed in each section. This is to maintain social distancing.
- Masks must be worn by all staff and visitors* when indoors or in a vehicle. We recommend that masks are worn even when outdoors unless you are clearly more than 2 metres away from anybody else.
All other existing measures such as sanitising vehicles between drivers will continue.
*except where exemptions apply